12.14.2013

school

   "Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?"

   My textbooks and course materials arrived today, my excitement grows and grows. On January 1 I can begin submitting assignments and doing school proper.
  • HIST 215 Europe: Ancient to Early Modern
  • PHIL 252 Critical Thinking
  • CMNS 301 Communication Theory and Analysis
  • CMNS 302 Communication in History 
   Course materials include: How To Lie With Statistics, the 1938 broadcast of The War of the Worlds, readings on Charlemagne, and a documentary about Marshall McLuhan.

   I've hung a lamp above my desk. Space has been made for textbooks on my shelves. A chipped mug holds necessary writing utensils. Course pages are being bookmarked. I'm very much looking forward to being in school again.

   On December 23 I have my last shift at the Jubilee.

No comments:

Post a Comment