3.16.2014

travel time

   Hello world, I am writing to you from the thriving metropolis of Vancouver, British Columbia (fun fact: I was listening to an American podcast and they said "is British Columbia in Canada?" To clear things up: yes it is.) and guess who did not pack enough books for this trip. IT WAS ME. Pull yourself TOGETHER. Worse still: no headphones=no audiobooks on the plane tomorrow. What have I become, my sweetest friend??? 

   Here's hoping my feckless iphone battery will hold out long enough to provide me with some Adventures of Sherlock Homes and/or Karl Marx throughout the day. 

   Take it from me: if you are packing and you say to yourself "best to bring two books, welllll, books are SO HUGE I will only bring one" DON'T GIVE IN, books are not that large. You need two. TAKE TWO. FOR GOODNESS SAKE TAKE TWO. I thought I was getting better at this; turns out I was wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment