11.22.2014

Mini Wrap Uuuuuup! Word.


   And it's over! Oh boy, that was DELIGHTFUL. I am quite glad I took part. What mini things did I accomplish? Here's a list:
  • Drank (too much) mini coffee
  • Ate mini pizza
  • Finished Homage to Catalonia / George Orwell, everyone read this book ASAP, I'm not kidding, it is so good
  • Bummed around on the twitter
  • Picked up The Pearl and put it down again a few times
  • Read a bunch o' blogs! Said hello! You are all super charming!
  • Listened to a whole bunch of Inkheart
  • Went to an appointment which I was early for, SLAMMED my way through The Pearl. 
   At one point I took a break from painting my nails and listening to Inkheart to eat ice cream and  watch Inkheart, I think it's safe to say that I get Minithon. Also: how did I forget that Inkheart has everyone  in it? Brendan Fraser? Check. Paul Bettany? Check. HELEN MIRREN? ALSO CHECK.


   I really am charmed by you all, today has been a lovely day. Thanks so much, Tika, for hosting it and being so welcoming!

4 comments:

  1. Look at you finishing a book! That's an extreme minithon accomplishment. And for serious, I love Inkheart. I didn't do the sequel and i've been told it's not great, but Inkheart itself, huzzah.

    WELCOME WELCOME and thank you so much for jumping in with us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes forget how much I enjoy Inkheart, until I am on the hunt for a great adventure story and BAM: Mo and Meggie reading people out of books. It's my jam.
      I read Inkspell a looong time ago, and I remember liking it. I was quite a wee bairn though. I also read it before reading Inkheart (??).

      Delete
  2. I reheaaaaally need to read some more George Orwell. It's been a long time, and I don't know why because I've enjoyed everything of his that I've read so far. GET ON IT, ELLIE. Mini pizzas are the beeest. Eating ice cream and watching a movie sounds like EXACTLY the kind of thing a minithon is about, so... well done you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I read George Orwell I like him better and better. I have Keep the Aspidistra Flying lined up next!

      Delete