1.04.2016

2016, it has arrived

   I read 66 books this year! I watched 53 movies (although that count could be wrong because sometimes I forget to write them down)! I also watched one hell of a lot of tv, which I would like to regulate somehow.

   I have a good feeling about 2016. It's going to be a big year. I'll be starting on my Masters degree (if I get accepted), I'll be moving to Edmonton, I'll be doing all sorts of new things. I sometimes stress about this a bit, but I still have an underlying confidence about this year. Huzzah! As a bonus i'll probably know Hamilton as well as I know Wicked by the end of the year (which is almost embarrassingly well) so that's...good? 

   This year my resolutions are pretty much the same as last year. Read at least 52 books. Watch at most 52 movies (this is flexible now that I've gotten out of the habit of watching movies by myself). At least kind of keep track of how much tv I'm watching. Get Huge 2016. Bump my climbing grade up to 5.11 (this feels almost too ambitious). Diversify my reading.

   Here's to me and here's to you and here's to 2016.

6 comments:

  1. Great New Years goals! Mine is to be better at commenting on blogs and updating my own for a change! Looking forward tomore screen cap challenges, mini reviews, and scary (badass) climbing photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to more from your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Well done beating your goals for last year and GOOD LUCK with the whole Masters thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, right at this exact moment, I might know Hamilton better than Wicked? I have been listening to Hamilton basically every day since September, and Wicked's nowhere near as close to the top of my working memory. I LOVE THEM BOTH VERY MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I listen to Wicked I remember that oh yeah, I know every word, even most of Sentimental Man which I think we can all agree is the weak point of the whole thing.
      THEY ARE BOTH SO GOOD. Ugh I love musicals.

      Delete