2.29.2016

A Links Roundup But Not Really

using this gif at every oppurtunity
   I was going to do a round up of things here on the World Wide Web, but it was just so I could link to two albums I've been listening to pretty much non-stop (I can't say "non-stop" anymore without thinking of Hamilton, THANKS, LIN-MANUEL). So instead of finding some interesting reads for you I am just going to leave you with these two albums.

   The first album is Purpose and YES, I am 100% on the Bieber Fever train AND I'M NOT EVEN SORRY ABOUT IT. This album is full of "face-melting bangers" as was written in that amazing interview which I hope you have read/will read (HERE is the link for it). This album has Something For Everyone and I hope you give it a chance, if you somehow haven't heard it already.

   Secondly I have on offer an album which...is not for everyone. Ex Deo is a bonkers metal band that decided to make a concept album about Emperor Caligula, and it is amazing. It's called Caligvla and the first track, I, Caligvla is catchy as hell, which is fairly unusual for metal (I've been wandering around my house singing "I, CALIGVLA, AM GOD MADE OF FLESH, THY ROPE AROUND THY NECK, THIS IS THE WILL OF THE GODS" and "WHO AM I BUT THE TRUE FACE OF ROOOOME"). Caligula the man was a bad dude but this album is dope. I'd say it's fairly accessible, as far as metal goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment